This is the last week to take the plunge into the Camas Municipal Pool
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
The final days at the Camas Municipal Pool will be one big splash after another.
• Cool off with family and friends during tonight’s open swim from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Additional open swims are available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
• During the final evening swim on Thursday, the Camas-Washougal Lions Club will provide strawberry shortcake to all the swimmers.
• The kids and lifeguards will have a splash contest Wednesday, a whirlpool challenge Thursday and more games Friday from 3:15 to 3:30 p.m.
• A free “Zumba Pool Party” takes place Thursday from 5 to 6 p.m. and Friday from noon to 1 p.m.
• The “Water Bomb Bonanza” occurs Saturday from 1:45 to 2 p.m. The last kids standing receive free admission into the pool. The kids and lifeguards will play water polo from 3:15 to 3:30 p.m.
General pool admission is $4, and $3 for children under the age of 12 and seniors citizens.
With each visit to the pool this week, guests can enter to win a giant inflatable whale. The winner will be announced Saturday at 3:15 p.m.
Saturday is the final day of operation at the Camas pool for the 2012 season.