Diverse Camas Days vendors offer something for everyone

Local craftspeople will be among 127 vendors on Fourth Avenue

Gail Horn, owner of the Camas-based Soap Chest, will sell handmade soaps and more at Camas Days.

Camas Days is set to please almost everyone with its diverse array of vendors at this year’s festival.

There will be 127 vendors set up along Fourth Avenue in downtown Camas this weekend, each offering an array of items from homemade bath products to driftwood furniture.

Wood Life, also known as Kluka Designs, will return to Camas Days for its eighth year.

Owner Scott Kluka grew up in Camas and creates the merchandise himself.

Kluka said Camas Days’ community feeling, people and exciting atmosphere of the event are what motivates him to return every year.

The woodworker began building furniture about 20 years ago, according to his website, www.itsawoodlife.com. He needed a bench, and so he collected branches and his first functional piece of furniture was created.

Kluka isn’t the only vendor with local ties who will be selling wares at this weekend’s Camas Days celebration.

Here is a glimpse at a few other local vendors who will sell everything from soaps to fused-glass plates at this year’s Camas Days:

Elegant Garden Design

This is Elegant Garden Design’s first year as a vendor at Camas Days. The commercial craft vendor makes 70 percent of its products and designs and outsources the other 30 percent. They will offer metal garden art in the form of bird silhouettes, animal silhouettes and tree and fern silhouettes and a variety of other shapes.

The Soap Chest

The handmade bath and beauty products sold at the Camas-based Soap Chest are all-natural and crafted by business owner Gail Horn. The Soap Chest has been a part of Camas Days for about 13 years and features handmade soap, hand cream, lip balm, spritzers and bath salts.

Glassics Studio

The studio will be back for its sixth year at Camas Days to offer fused-glass plates, bowls and panels.

Goin Crafts

For the second year, Goin Crafts will bring various signs shaped like states. The signs also showcase themes from universities and sports teams throughout Washington and Oregon.

Please review our community guidelines