The 2019 NW Natural Parade of Homes is back in Camas for the second year in a row.
After kicking off with a VIP tour on Thursday, Sept. 5, the Parade of Homes officially opened to the public on Friday, Sept. 6.
This year’s Parade features six new homes by regional builders as well as the tour’s first remodeled house.
Located at Dawson’s Ridge in southwest Camas, many of the homes featured in the 2019 tour showcase incredible views of the Columbia River Gorge and the Portland skyline.
This year’s builders include:
• Glavin Homes, with the “Mira Verde,” a 4,421-square-foot, five-bedroom, modern farm style home with timber-frame accents, an outdoor living space and full guest bedroom suite with private bathroom;
• Axiom Luxury Homes, with “The Nakshatra,” a 3,500-square-foot, four-bedroom California modern style home that, according to the Parade of Homes’ literature, “takes inspiration from commercial buildings, including the Nike campus, but with a unique Indian flair,” and features several materials sourced from India, a traditional Puja shrine room and a “creative room” with built-in bookshelves;
• MC Custom Homes, with the “Virtual Reality Home,” a 2,725-square-foot, three-bedroom house features a fireplace with a totem pole carving crafted by a local Chinook Tribe member, views of the Columbia River and Portland metro area, solar panels on the garage roof and an outdoor living space that includes a sunken fire pit and infinity hot tub;
• Cascade West Development, with “The River’s Point” home, a 4,523-square-foot, three-bedroom house with Columbia River and Portland skyline views from nearly every room, an open floor plan, a chef-inspired kitchen and an upper-level library with built-in bookshelves and an observation deck; as well as “The Aurora,” a 6,090-square-foot, six-bedroom home that features accordion doors that open from the great room to the back deck, a recreation room with shuffleboard that opens to an arcade room with retro gaming console, a Mediterranean style in-ground swimming pool and a half-court basketball court in the garage;
• Affinity Homes with “The Hamlin,” a 4,486-square-foot, four-bedroom home that features reclaimed brick, 20-foot ceilings in the great room, a custom-built indoor dog kennel, a media room with an 82-inch television and Dolby Atmos theater system and blackout shades controlled by the owners’ smartphones; and
• Forged Custom Homes LLC, with “Chateau Angelo,” a remodeled, 8,151-square-foot, six-bedroom home that is the first remodel in the Parade of Homes and features a French Chateau style with timber beams and exposed steel; a “Jack and Jill” bathroom; and new HVAC, plumbing, electrical and kitchen.
The 2019 NW Natural Parade of Homes at Dawson’s Ridge, presented by DeWils and HomeStreet Bank, is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays through Sundays through Sept. 22.
Tickets cost $12 at the door or $10 online. Children ages 12 and younger get in for free. The Camas High School Grad Night Committee is offering a shuttle service for a small donation to help raise funds for the Camas High class of 2020’s Grad Night celebration.
For more information, visit ClarkCountyParad eOfHomes.com or look up “Clark County Parade of Homes” on Facebook and Instagram.