The city of Camas is currently looking for residents to fill positions for 2022 on the following boards, commissions and committees:
- Clark County Mosquito Control Board
- Library Board of Trustees
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
- North Shore Subarea Plan Citizen Advisory Committee
- Parking Advisory Committee
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Salary Commission
Camas voters will choose a new mayor on Nov. 2. The The newly elected mayor will choose members from a pool of volunteer applicants. For more information on each appointment visit cityofcamas.us/bc
Interested applicants can apply online at records.cityofcamas.us/Forms/BoardsInterest
The deadline to apply is 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 19.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 360-834-6864.