A fire believed to have been caused by sparks from a metal grinder destroyed a Washougal outbuilding this morning.
Camas-Washougal Fire Department (CWFD) responded to the fire at a residence in the 2600 block of “H” Street at 11:30 a.m., Friday, Sept. 14.
According to a press release, firefighters found “a large outbuilding used for storage with significant fire and smoke showing.”
The storage building and its contents were a total loss. There were no injuries reported.
East County Fire and Rescue assisted CWFD.