- Heavy rainfall tests Steigerwald’s newly reconnected floodplain
- Consultants urge cities of Camas, Washougal to form regional fire authority
- Camas teen honored in national ‘Call for Kindness’ campaign
- Washougal City Council eliminates cemetery board
- Camas woman dies after falling from ‘difficult, treacherous’ Spirit Falls trail
- Escaped inmate captured in Washougal
- Washougal residents’ ‘House Hunters’ episode to air June 30
- Washougal Police Department earns prestigious accreditation
A little more than one month after its completion, the new floodplain at Steigerwald Lake National Wildlife Refuge has met its first challenge.
A Camas teen is among a small group of “changemakers” being honored for inspiring kindness on a local, national and global scale.