Downtown Camas’ latest community event, the monthly Third Thursday — described as a more grown-up version of First Friday — will feature new cocktails, pop-up shops, art displays, live music and extended shop hours throughout Camas’ historic downtown area starting after 5 p.m. Thursday, July 15.
Some of this month’s Third Thursday offerings include:
- Watermelon mojitos with fresh watermelon at A Beer at a Time
- Pop-up Confluence Winery wine-tasting and sandal sale at Arktana
- Live music, wine and chocolates at Attic Gallery
- Classic cocktails and pianist KJ McElrath, with music starting at 7 p.m., at Birch Street Lounge
- Complimentary Italian sodas at Camas Antiques
- Live music at 8 p.m. and a basil gimlet drink special at Caps N Taps
- A raspberry-rose mule drink special at Grains of Wrath
- Visiting artist Magdalene Lima-Fiallos at Juxtaposition
- Pop-up shops, including Reeleaf’s CBD products and WildRose Ghee doing a ghee tasting along with lavender lemonade and a mint lime spritzer at LiveWell Camas
- Irish iced tea drink special at Mesa
- Moments of Magic pop-up bakery shop with cocktail-inspired macarons, cake pops and meringue pops at Papermaker Pride
- Sangria drink specials at Salud! Wine Bar and Italian Dining
The Robusto Rejects Band will provide outdoor music in the downtown core, while the Birch Street Uptown Lounge begins its indoor, live music at 7 p.m. and Caps N’ Taps begins its live music at 8 p.m.
“Our amazing restaurants and merchants have done it again, bringing new offerings and so many reasons to come downtown and support local (merchants). The drink offerings are unique and perfect for a relaxing summer evening,” Downtown Camas Association Executive Director Carrie Schulstad said in a news release about the July 15 event.
The DCA hosts themed Third Thursdays each month. For more information, visit downtowncamas.com/event/third-thursday-in-downtown-camas.